Thank you so much!♥ Haha, yep, I can do that for you, especially since I’m not doing anything with them any more. I might not be able to until the weekend though because (at the risk of making a pun) I don’t have a lot of free time during the week and I need to track down their CC. If there’s certain ones you want first let me know and I’ll focus on them to get them up quicker. :3
I was really going to choose Sophie, but I couldn’t think of 5 things, so Kingston it is! :D (I know how much you liked Kingston, so I’m sure you won’t mind. XD )
1. When he was a kid he used to get bullied a lot at school because of his Loser trait. That part of the trait made me really uncomfortable, so I changed it later on when he was a teen. (It bothered me more that there was no options to do anything about it.)
2. Originally he was suppose to be bisexual, but when I was changing his Loser trait as a teen he didn’t have a LTW set. Without my realizing it CAS automatically gave him the LTW of Heart Breaker: have 10 boyfriends. Then when I was going to have him flirt with a girl the option never showed and that was when I realized it. Since I don’t really care I just went with it, but I changed his LTW. (>_>)
3. He will never admit it, but he has quite a bit in common with his Papa (Russel) such as his vanity. It’s a personality trait that I imagined was both learned from his papa and as a front for his insecurity.
4. His personality is loosely based off of a friend I had in high school. I think that was one of the reasons he was fun.
5. He’s lived out at least 3 lives so far with Coyote. :3 I’m trying to continue the one with Dragon Valley, but it’s harder to do with the lack of time and the fact that I haven’t been very successful with learning to make poses. (T_T)
And I got a bonus for you, Miranda:
I played him and Shawn for a little bit with University because I was gushing at the pictures of them you had taken awhile back. X3 (It’s the only picture I have though. (>_<) )
✿ pixelhart replied to your photo “So, I spent a week building a house for my Belin legacy (because I…”
I fixed it by having someone move in (one of the spouses) which should force the game to get rid of roomies. I also got them randomly when I moved the family to a fresh town.
Thank you. :) I currently don’t have anyone to move in, so I dismissed and disabled roomies hoping that will work. *knocks on wood* It just surprised me because I never had it happen before even after IP. (>_<)
✿ randuhhxx replied to your photo “I was going to do something special again this year, but didn’t have…”
He was such a precious baby. <3
He really was. I still miss him as a toddler sometimes. X3 He’s going to be an elder very soon though. (;_;) (Kingston is still kicking around somehow. (-_-) )
OK, So, hmmm… I really wasn’t sure who to go with, but in the end I felt like I had to choose… *drum roll*
He still holds a special place in my heart, and because a lot of my game play I had with him panned out perfectly to make his life so much fun. (And he was a great dad too!)
My facts may not be totally interesting, but here they are:
1. His father, Casper, became a crime boss although Ronin somehow remained oblivious to it. He’s the second oldest of four and an only son, so he kind of got some special attention from Casper.
2. He married his childhood imaginary friend and together they created a loving family. (You can see them de-IFed here.They also had two more daughters much later who I didn’t pay quite as much attention to. (>_>) )
His wife and daughters are his life and he very much enjoys being the primary caregiver to his family, partly because it gives him a chance to play with the kids’ toys (given his Childish trait and all).
3. He also likes to give his affections to the kitchen appliances as well. He has a lot of love to go around.
4. He is Kingston’s cousin since they’re both third generations in their respective branches of the Belin family. I kinda of wish they could have grown up together, although if that had happened Kingston would not have existed anyway. (It took me awhile before I learned of the WooHooer.)
5. His name came from a time at my former job when I wrote on a cake for a customer who had a son named Ronin, and like all names I really like I decided to save it for a sim. :3